The investments are made as a part of a housing programme that supports the construction of affordable apartments for rent, including institutional rental with access to ownership. We carry out investments based on market principles in areas belonging to local government units and private investors with the participation of a fund managed by PFR Nieruchomości.
Who is it for?
The programme is addressed to all social groups. Above all, however, we want to improve the situation of young families and thus help them make a decision about having children. The programme also aims to increase the mobility of Poles and increase the flexibility on the labour market.
Local authorities know the situation on the housing market best. That is why we are defining the rental criteria with their participation. PFR Nieruchomości sets the minimum capacity of tenants to pay their rent on time. On this basis we calculate the rent together with the local authorities, taking into account the capital expenditure – in particular the cost of land, construction and financing.
So far, we have built 1,017 apartments, among others in Biała Podlaska, Wałbrzych, Kępno and Jarocin.
A few facts about the investments:
- Broad target audience
- Modern buildings with interesting architecture and urban planning
- Application of innovative construction technologies and design solutions
- Long-term rental as an alternative to purchasing an apartment on credit
- Partnership cooperation with the market, providing investors with a market rate of return
- Use of new technologies, such as modern prefabrication
- Cost effectiveness, based on, among other things, economies of scale and standardised design solutions
- Attractive rents