The Act on the Development Institutions System establishes a legal foundation for joint activities of the Group of Polish Development Fund consisting of:
- Polish Development Fund (PFR),
- Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK),
- Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu (ARP),
- Korporacja Ubezpieczeń Kredytów Eksportowych (KUKE),
- Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości (PARP),
- Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu (PAIH),
and their subsidiaries.
The Group's foundation is the Polish Development Fund, which coordinates the activities of all the above-mentioned institutions. The President of PFR is the chairman of the Council of the PFR Group, which consists of the presidents of all listed companies.
Main tasks of the Group of Polish Development Fund
Arrangements for the Group's draft strategy
Adoption of the strategy and its updates
Monitoring the implementation of the strategy
Acceptance of the report on the implementation of the strategy
Determination of the coordination of the tasks of development institutions
Stages of the Board's activities
Entities that have representatives in the Group of Polish Development Fund are obliged to adopt a common strategy in line with the government's economic policy. This shall be preceded by a diagnosis of social and economic conditions, following which the Board will establish the scope and priorities for action.
- Diagnosis of social and economic conditions
- Scope and priorities for action
- Adoption of a common strategy
Apart from the implementation of the strategy, this body's task is to conduct consistent communication among all development institutions with regard to their offer.
Meetings of the Board are to be held not less frequently than once a month.