Innovation Vouchers for SMEs
Type of funding
micro, small and medium-sized Enterprises
Amount of support
for stage I up to 340 000 PLN, for stage II up to 560 000 PLN
from 15% to 30%
Date of availability
I stage recruitment: 28.05.2020. II stage recruitment 07.07.2020
What you get
Research and development services which may modernize your product and then support the funded implementation of it.
What do you need to know?
The call for proposals is divided into two stages: service and investment. To take part in stage II of the call for proposals, you must first pass its first stage.
The aim of the first stage of the program is to finance the purchase of services developed by research units for your company. The received grant can be used for:
- purchasing a service consisting in the development of a new or improved product, service, technology or a new design project from a scientific institution.
The aim of stage II is to finance the implementation of your idea for technological innovation developed for you by the scientific institution in the first stage of the call for proposals. You can allocate a grant to:
- purchase of the machines and equipment necessary to implement innovation;
- purchase of patents, licenses, know-how and other intellectual property rights.
Support will range from 70% to 85% of the project value at different stages, which means that your contribution is at least 15% - 30% of the total cost of the project.
The amount of the grant depends on the type of company and location of the project. Detailed rules for financing projects can be found in the call for proposals documents.
What are the requirements to be met?
Funding is available for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises which:
- carry out an economic activity in Poland with a confirmed entry in the relevant register;
- have successfully completed the first stage of the Innovation Voucher program and have a final payment application accepted by PARP.
How to use the product?
- Read the call for proposals documents and the rules for granting the grant.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Wait for the Project Evaluation Commission to evaluate the project.
- Submit the documents necessary to sign the grant agreement and sign the contract.
JIf you're looking for information about specific dates or grant amounts, go to the PARP website.
PARP's offer also includes a version of the "Accessibility Plus" Innovation Voucher - as part of the sub-measure, the grant may be granted for projects consisting in the development by the scientific institution of a new or significantly improved product, service, technology or a new design project aimed at meeting the specific needs of people with functional limitations (physical, cognitive).