A package of instruments for innovative companies and start-ups under the governmental Start in Poland program
Start in Poland is involved in:
- Instruments for every stage of development:
- idea stage – entrepreneur support at an early stage of the idea through programs, e.g. PFR Innovation Designers, PFR School of Pioneers or First Business - Startup Support;
- development stage – e.g.the ScaleUp acceleration program or the Polish Prize (PARP);
- international expansion stage – e.g. Technological Bridges or Localization Consulting (PAIH);
- Improvement of the domestic high risk investment market – PFR Ventures;
- One contact window for start-ups and SMEs;
- A set of legal acts facilitating and supporting research and innovative business activities;
- Construction of the Foreign Trade Offices network.
More detailed information on the Start in Poland program - and current support programs at every stage of development - can be found on the startup.pfr.pl website.